Easy Buddy 1/4" Rodder
The Easy Buddy's 1/4" diameter is stiffer than the smaller Little Buddy, yet more flexible than the larger Good Buddy 3/8" duct rodder. The new design of the Easy Buddy frame features a 36" tall handle for improved ergonomics and a wider wheel base with large, rugged wheels for greater stability.
With a solid fiberglass non-conductive core rod and polymer outer sheath, the Easy Buddy duct rodder offers unparalleled strength, flexibility and safety.
Its polymer coating protects the external rod surface from abrasion and provides a self-lubricating outer surface. Its rod can be marked in feet or meters and comes standard with a drag brake to control payout.
Designed to handle tight turns and long runs, the Easy Buddy is ideal for rodding or fishing 1" to 2" conduit in buildings as well as manhole-to-manhole or manhole-to-splice box.
- 1/4" OD Fiberglass Rod
- Available lengths: 300', 400' & 500'
- Fish conduit from 1" to 2"
- 4" Bending Radius
- 400 lbs. Pull/Tensile Strength
- Stiffer flexible rod for handling tight turns and long runs
- New extended 36" handle height is more ergonomic
- Large, rugged wheels for navigating uneven terrain
- New wider wheel base prevents rodder from tipping over
- Friction brake
- Rod marked in 5' increments
- Accessory/Repair Kit sold separately
Call us for pricing and ordering (800) 928-
|6-14-300M||1/4" x 300' Duct Rodder||36" x 24" x 13"||35 lbs.|
|6-14-400M||1/4" x 400' Duct Rodder||36" x 24" x 13"||39 lbs.|
|6-14-500M||1/4" x 500' Duct Rodder||36" x 24" x 13"||43 lbs.|