Plywood A-Frame Type I & Type II Traffic Barricade
Save big on safety! These plywood panel barricades have high pressure, roller applied, Type 1 or Type 2 self-adhesive reflective sheeting to conform to all local, state and federal regulations.
Barricade legs are available as galvanized steel without or with enamel paint for maximum corrosion protection. Hinge holes are enlarged to support 1/2" flashing barricade light mounting bolts.
All TD2300 traffic barrier components are completely interchangeable, and sold as complete units or separate items (panels and legs). Tested and certified to meet the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP-350.
For more information, please review these PDFs:
- TD2300 Traffic Barricades Data Sheet
- TD2300 Traffic Barriers 36" Wide Panel Data Sheet
- TD2300 Barricade Parts List
- High impact plywood panels
- Legs are 45" length, & available in 12 and 14 gauge galvanized steel; white enamel paint available
- Retractable folding barricades are available in Type I or Type II configurations
- Available panel heights: 6", 8" and 12"
- Available panel widths: 24", 32" and 36"
- Molded ribs provide protection to reflective sheeting
- Reflective Sheeting available in Engineer Grade, High Intensity or Diamond Grade
- Company name stenciling available
Call us for quantity pricing and ordering (800) 928-
|250218||Type I Barricade, 8" top/6" bottom, 24" wide, Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting||$32.90|
|250231||Type I Barricade, 8" top/6" bottom, 24" wide, High Intensity Reflective Sheeting||$37.23|
|250426||Type II Barricade, 8" top/8" bottom, 24" wide, Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting||$39.65|
|250439||Type II Barricade, 8" top/8" bottom, 24" wide, High Intensity Reflective Sheeting||$48.32|
The part numbers above reflect the most common configurations, other configurations are available. Minimum order of 4 units. Quantity pricing available.