Plywood A-Frame Type I & Type II Traffic Barricade
These plywood panel barricades have high pressure, roller applied, self-adhesive reflective sheeting to conform to all local, state and federal regulations.
Barricade legs are available as galvanized steel without or with enamel paint for maximum corrosion protection. Hinge holes are enlarged to accommodate 1/2" barricade light mounting bolts.
All TD2300 barricade components are completely interchangeable, and sold as complete units or separate items (panels and legs). Tested and certified to meet the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP-350.
For more information, please review these PDFs:
- High impact plywood panels
- Legs are 45" length, & available in 12 and 14 gauge galvanized steel; white enamel paint available
- Barricades are available in Type I or Type II configurations
- Available panel heights: 6", 8" and 12"
- Available panel widths: 24", 32" and 36"
- Molded ribs provide protection to reflective sheeting
- Reflective Sheeting available in Engineer Grade, High Intensity or Diamond Grade
- Company name stenciling available
Call us for quantity pricing and ordering (800) 928-
|250218||Type I Barricade, 8" top/6" bottom, 24" wide, Engineer Grade Refl.||$28.35|
|250231||Type I Barricade, 8" top/6" bottom, 24" wide, High Intensity Refl.||$32.14|
|250426||Type II Barricade, 8" top/8" bottom, 24" wide, Engineer Grade Refl.||$34.12|
|250439||Type II Barricade, 8" top/8" bottom, 24" wide, High Intensity Refl.||$41.69|
The part numbers above reflect the most common configurations, other configurations are available. Minimum order of 4 units. Quantity pricing available.